Historické putování

Search

Former Monastery of the Order of Friars Preachers

Kladská 2
Šumperk, 787 01

The Order of the Friars Preachers was founded in 1293 by Jan, Provost of Vyšehrad. Its monastery in Šumperk, originally built in Gothic style, was destroyed, together with the Church of the Annunciation, by a great fire in 1669, and in the 1680s was replaced with a Baroque structure. After the reforms introduced by Emperor Joseph II it served production and service purposes, and since 1940s till this day houses a nursing college.
 
 


DSC 0870
IMG 7896
klaster menší foto
 
 

Sdružení historických sídel
Čech, Moravy a Slezska

Opletalova ulice 29
110 00 Praha 1
Czech Republic

phone: +420 224 237 558
phone/fax: +420 224 213 166
mail: info@shscms.cz
www.shscms.cz
www.ehd.cz

Office hours:
Mo - Th: 8.00-16.00
Fr: 8.00-14.00

 
Publikační a redakční systém Public4u © 2000-2022
load