Historické putování

Search

Church of the Name of Jesus

náměstí Zachariáše z Hradce
Telč, 588 56

The monument is accessible for free

Monument will be open: 10.9.2022 from 10:00 to 17:00 hours

Responsible person
Name: Věra
Family name: Peichlová
Phone: 567112405
Originally a Jesuit church, founded by Countess Františka Slavata, completed in 1667.
 
 

Originally a Jesuit church, founded by countess Františka Slavata, completed 1667. Unusual position with side façade facing the square, the church was built in sober Baroque style, with a spacious nave and rich stucco. It has 6 side altars of various artistic and historic values. A vast crypt under the church was formerly used as a tomb.

DSCF6543
 
 

Sdružení historických sídel
Čech, Moravy a Slezska

Opletalova ulice 29
110 00 Praha 1
Czech Republic

phone: +420 224 237 558
phone/fax: +420 224 213 166
mail: info@shscms.cz
www.shscms.cz
www.ehd.cz

Office hours:
Mo - Th: 8.00-16.00
Fr: 8.00-14.00

 
Publikační a redakční systém Public4u © 2000-2022
load