Historické putování

Search

Monastery Church of the Holy Trinity

Hlaváčkovo náměstí 221
Slaný, 274 01

Original Renaissance architecture, altered and expanded after 1655 with the Franciscan monastery. Loreto Chapel from 1657. After a fire in 1665, the church was redesigned in the style of the Loreto church in Italy (by Domenico Orsi). After 1990, the monastery was returned to the Franciscans, and in 1996 transferred to Carmelites.
 
 

A loreto chapel dating from 1657.

2013 04 25 008
klaster01
 
 

Sdružení historických sídel
Čech, Moravy a Slezska

Opletalova ulice 29
110 00 Praha 1
Czech Republic

phone: +420 224 237 558
phone/fax: +420 224 213 166
mail: info@shscms.cz
www.shscms.cz
www.ehd.cz

Office hours:
Mo - Th: 8.00-16.00
Fr: 8.00-14.00

 
Publikační a redakční systém Public4u © 2000-2022
load