Historické putování

Search

Přibyslav tower

Kostelní 267
Přibyslav, 582 22

Gothic masonry tower built 1497 to 1500, originally plastered and whitewashed, including rustication. On 26 July 1604 the tower was struck by a lightning and burned down, then provisionally roofed, completed and repaired in 1681. In 1767 the town of Přibyslav and tower were devastated by fire, 1803 the tower was repaired - height reduced by 5.7 metres. Belfry at 25 m with bells from 1994, Maria and John weighing 395 kg and 293 kg respectively, tones B1 Csharp2. More in the Encyclopaedia of Municipal Towers by Zdeněk Fišera (Libri 2006).
 
 
Přibyslav   věž
 
 

Sdružení historických sídel
Čech, Moravy a Slezska

Opletalova ulice 29
110 00 Praha 1
Czech Republic

phone: +420 224 237 558
phone/fax: +420 224 213 166
mail: info@shscms.cz
www.shscms.cz
www.ehd.cz

Office hours:
Mo - Th: 8.00-16.00
Fr: 8.00-14.00

 
Publikační a redakční systém Public4u © 2000-2022
load