Historické putování

Search

Chapel of the Holy Trinity in Ivančice

Jana Fibicha
Ivančice, 664 91

The monument is accessible for free

Monument will be open: 10.9.2022 to 11.9.2022: from 14:00 to 17:00 hours

Free tour of the monument

Responsible person
Name: rodina
Family name: Pavlíkova
Phone: 731 469 096
It is a single-nave building built in 1560, with a tower and a music gallery added in 1838. Baroque stone tombstones of church dignitaries are built into the outer walls of the chapel.
 
 


2008  Sv  trojice 1
 
 

Sdružení historických sídel
Čech, Moravy a Slezska

Opletalova ulice 29
110 00 Praha 1
Czech Republic

phone: +420 224 237 558
phone/fax: +420 224 213 166
mail: info@shscms.cz
www.shscms.cz
www.ehd.cz

Office hours:
Mo - Th: 8.00-16.00
Fr: 8.00-14.00

 
Publikační a redakční systém Public4u © 2000-2022
load