Historické putování

Search

Church of the Visitation of the Virgin

Grunta
Grunta, 280 02

Monument accessible for voluntary admission

Monument will be open: 17.9.2022 from 13:00 to 16:00 hours

No accompanying event.

Responsible person
Name: Věra
Family name: Janatová
Phone: 327710207
Notable neo-Romanesque three-aisle basilica with two west towers. First documented in 1305, the church was remodelled and expanded 1367-1398, with funding provided by miners from nearby Kutná Hora. In 1814, it was demolished because of disrepair, with the exception of a tower and the snail staircase, and in 1817 was replaced with a simple nave ending in trilateral presbytery.
 
 
Grunta kostel Navštívení Panny Marie
 
 

Sdružení historických sídel
Čech, Moravy a Slezska

Opletalova ulice 29
110 00 Praha 1
Czech Republic

phone: +420 224 237 558
phone/fax: +420 224 213 166
mail: info@shscms.cz
www.shscms.cz
www.ehd.cz

Office hours:
Mo - Th: 8.00-16.00
Fr: 8.00-14.00

 
Publikační a redakční systém Public4u © 2000-2022
load