Historické putování

Search

The Chapel of the Holy Trinity - Ivančice

Jana Fibicha
Ivančice, 664

It was built in 1560. The Unitas Fratrum church used it for services for congregations of German nationality from 1581 until the Battle of White Mountain.
 
 


2008  Sv trojice 2 Ivančice
 
 

Sdružení historických sídel
Čech, Moravy a Slezska

Opletalova ulice 29
110 00 Praha 1
Czech Republic

phone: +420 224 237 558
phone/fax: +420 224 213 166
mail: info@shscms.cz
www.shscms.cz
www.ehd.cz

Office hours:
Mo - Th: 8.00-16.00
Fr: 8.00-14.00

 
Publikační a redakční systém Public4u © 2000-2022
load