Historické putování

Search

Jewish Community House - Boskovice

Bílkova 600/7
Boskovice, 680 01

The house is the property of the Jewish community. The so-called community house, or town hall, was always a part of the preserved architectural heritage of the ghetto.
 
 

Owned by the Jewish community, the house, also known as Jewish town hall, has always belonged to well-maintained monuments of the ghetto. It owes its relatively good state of repair also to the fact that it was spared damage by a fire in 1823. At one time it was united with the building of the Jewish hospital, in the 1850s , after adaptations, it housed the District Office. The Jewish community had an office here from 1855, at the same time when a German Jewish primary school was on the first floor. In 2012-2013 the building was completely renovated, as part of the 10 STARS project of revitalizing Jewish monuments in the Czech Republic, supported by funding from the Integrated Operational Programme. The goal of the project was to create a coordinated and methodologically managed network of ten cultural and educational centres of Jewish culture.

Exteriér
 
 

Sdružení historických sídel
Čech, Moravy a Slezska

Opletalova ulice 29
110 00 Praha 1
Czech Republic

phone: +420 224 237 558
phone/fax: +420 224 213 166
mail: info@shscms.cz
www.shscms.cz
www.ehd.cz

Office hours:
Mo - Th: 8.00-16.00
Fr: 8.00-14.00

 
Publikační a redakční systém Public4u © 2000-2022
load