Historické putování

Search

Belveder Gallery

Mlýnská 27
Jablonec nad Nisou, 466 02

One of the oldest late Baroque houses in town, in 1793 owned by farmer and village mayor Josef Hemrich. Includes a living room, brandy-making room, larder, cellar and cowshed. The first pharmacy in town was in the house in the 19th century. The Museum acquired the house in 1989 and after 1994 carried out extensive renovation. Since 1998 it is open to the public. The gallery houses collections of costume jewellery, with modern depositories on the first and second floors, and exhibition space on the ground floor.
 
 


Galerie Belveder foto Milan Bajer
 
 

Sdružení historických sídel
Čech, Moravy a Slezska

Opletalova ulice 29
110 00 Praha 1
Czech Republic

phone: +420 224 237 558
phone/fax: +420 224 213 166
mail: info@shscms.cz
www.shscms.cz
www.ehd.cz

Office hours:
Mo - Th: 8.00-16.00
Fr: 8.00-14.00

 
Publikační a redakční systém Public4u © 2000-2022
load