Historické putování

Search

Church of Our Lady of Sorrows

Štrossova
Pardubice, 530 02

The church was built on the site of a wooden chapel in 1710. The entrance to the former cemetery features the statues of St Augustine and St John of Nepomuk. The complex is surrounded by a Baroque wall with stucco ornamentation and numerous sculptures, interior decorations from the time of construction and 19th century.
 
 
Kostel Bolestné Panny Marie   Kostelíček
 
 

Sdružení historických sídel
Čech, Moravy a Slezska

Opletalova ulice 29
110 00 Praha 1
Czech Republic

phone: +420 224 237 558
phone/fax: +420 224 213 166
mail: info@shscms.cz
www.shscms.cz
www.ehd.cz

Office hours:
Mo - Th: 8.00-16.00
Fr: 8.00-14.00

 
Publikační a redakční systém Public4u © 2000-2022
load