Historické putování

Search

Church of Master Jan Hus

Bří Lužů 192
Uherský Brod, 688 01

The oldest surviving Gothic sacral building in the town dates from the 14th century. The Renaissance tower from 1589 was built by Mikuláš Lork. Aisle vaults date from the early Baroque reconstruction of 1667. In 1784, the church was deconsecrated following the construction of a new parish church, and was subsequently used as a munition store, granary or fire station. In 1920, the church was turned over for use to the Czechoslovak Hussite Church, which administers it till the present day.
 
 
freska
IMG 4075
IMG 20170323 100140
 
 

Sdružení historických sídel
Čech, Moravy a Slezska

Opletalova ulice 29
110 00 Praha 1
Czech Republic

phone: +420 224 237 558
phone/fax: +420 224 213 166
mail: info@shscms.cz
www.shscms.cz
www.ehd.cz

Office hours:
Mo - Th: 8.00-16.00
Fr: 8.00-14.00

 
Publikační a redakční systém Public4u © 2000-2022
load